Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Toddler Trail Mix

My Baby Bear is somewhat of a picky eater, but he loves to eat a lot of the things he likes. The problem is, he has a hard time communicating what it is that he's hungry for. Solution: I made him his own trail mix from some of his favorite snacks! We've dubbed it "Bear Mix" because of the container it's in (an empty Market Pantry [Target brand] animal crackers container). Now, whenever my son wants a snack, he just asks for his bear because it has four snacks in one!

Contents: animal crackers, Cheerios, Puffs, and Gerber freeze-dried strawberry and banana bits.

I poured most of the animal crackers into baggies to use the bear for the mix because my son loved the container.

He loves when I let him grab his own handful from the container.

Hmmm... I think I'm in a Cheerios mood. I'll just pull all those out of the handful in front of me, eat them, and put the rest back in! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment