Thursday, February 23, 2012

Water Bead Sensory Box

We have jumped on the water bead band wagon! For months now I have been anxious to try water beads. All those water bead sensory boxes I see all over the blogosphere look so cool! Those boxes aren't for babies and toddlers who put everything in their mouths, though. I needed to make sure my son could play safely beside me with a box full of them before trying them out. Well, that day came, and let me just say... water beads are awesome!!! I think Papa Bear and I have just as much playing with them as Baby Bear does! There's something so soothing, almost therapeutic, about playing with water beads.

I filled the box with clear water beads, a handful of blue decorative stones, and a couple of glow sticks leftover from Halloween.
Baby Bear liked the water beads, but he thought the glow sticks were the best part of the whole box. I think I may need to find another pack of them!

2 comments:

  1. How fun!! Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday!! I hope you will share with us again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glow sticks in water beads, great idea! Please do come link this up on our water bead page... http://fitkidsclub.blogspot.com/p/clubhouse-adventures-in-water-beads.html .. it is something we will definitely have to try! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete